Dr. Arnold's "STOP" Pitching Newsletter Series
When it comes to coaching pitchers, what you DON'T teach them can be just as important as what you do teach them.
This series of newsletters is designed to STOP the teaching of many concepts that have been proven to be wrong and may even increase a pitcher's risk of injury.
- STOP Thinking "Following Through" Will Increase Velocity - 5.22.16
- STOP Teaching the Safey Curve - 5.6.16
- STOP Thinking Long Toss Is About Building Arm Strength - 4.22.16
- STOP Making Your Pitchers 'Stand Tall' - 4.7.16
- STOP Focusing On The Throwing Arm - 3.17.16
- STOP Doing This Throwing Drill - 3.3.16